Saturday, October 15, 2005

Here are some older sketches. I post them because I´m really busy with other arts and because I don´t know what I could post now. I still like this pictures, I don´t like the most of my older art. These makes me a lil´bit proud because they are freehandsketches.


Here is a dog from the Resident Evil Movie. I like the face of the dogs head.



This is one of my many Mechadogs...


Here are Ren & Stimpy(my favourite Cartoonserie) as Mecha. I tried to made this like in the Battle Angel Alita Manga (one of my favourite Manga). I like it how Yukito draw the machines.



Some old Girlsketches...



3 comments:

Seva Alieva said...

Tech Centers
Windows -- InformationWeek's coverage of Windows software and Windows security, all in one place ... Microsoft, operating systems, and enterprise apps Business Apps -- From desktops to the enterprise Business Intelligence -- Insights on how to optimize the functioning of your business Integration -- Coverage that details how to make disparate ...
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

Graveyard said...

Hey, ich kann nur sagen:
SSSSSUUUUPPPPEEERRRRR!!!!!!
Und wer das Gegenteil behauptet, der bekommt von mir die kalte Schulter, und das ist noch lieb ausgedrückt. Lass dich nicht unterkriegen, bist SPITZE!

Rachel said...

Hey,cool.
I draw dragons and stuff but never tried dogs...